To reserve a room:
- Click on your desired date (up to 14 days in advance).
- Choose a room you like to reserve.
- GREEN = available, RED = reserved, Blue = unavailable / off the schedule.
- Choose the time: click on up to 6 green consecutive time slots. Each time slot is 30 min. The daily maximum is 6 slots / 3 hours.
- Review the Room Reservation Policies and click "Continue."
- Review your Booking Details, click "Submit Time slots."
- When prompted, authenticate: enter your Emory NetID and password, click "Login."
- Enter the name for your reservation and click "Submit my Booking."
- You are done! You should receive a confirmation email shortly. The email is your receipt of your reservation.
To submit more than one reservation for the same day (3 hours/6 time blocks total daily maximum), submit your requests one by one.
Please see FAQs for common questions regarding Group Study room reservations and use.