Instructors: You may use this scheduling tool or email SDL@emory.edu to request a recurring reservation for an academic course or SI session. If using this scheduling tool, please note the need for a recurring reservation in the Description field. If requesting by email, please include the instructor's name and department, advisor's name and email (if an SI session), course ID, and desired meeting day and time.
Students: Follow the instructions below to reserve the room (to learn about the room's resources, hover the cursor over the next to the room number).
- Click on your desired date (between 1 and 14 days in advance; we do not allow same-day reservations).
- Choose the time. GREEN = available, RED = reserved, Blue = unavailable / off the schedule.
- Select up to 6 green consecutive time slots. Each time slot is 30 min. The daily maximum is 6 slots / 3 hours.
- Review the Room Reservation Policies and click "Continue."
- Review your Booking Details, click "Submit Time slots."
- If prompted, authenticate: enter your Emory NetID and password, click "Login."
- Fill in the form and click "Submit my Booking." You should receive an email confirming your request submission shortly.
- Once your request is reviewed, you will receive another email stating whether it was approved or denied.